Sunday, May 14, 2017

The true evil of greed related to fear

   The horrid fact that people accept what I call greed as a good thing continually shocks and dismays me.

     I don't even know how to begin to explain to people that their paradigm is by, their own damn religion, evil and known throughout all the world as an evil

We all laugh and enjoy the line in The Godfather "It's just business" but I do not find it amusing when one defends lying greed selfishness etc. in real life.

     I am looking for a way in. The armor of fear and violence is strong though. These people filled with fear and tribal loyalties seem unable to let anything in for fear of losing themselves or losing to the "other" is almost impenetrable.

I feel a strong drive to "fix" and to save. Yet to some degree tis is another version of the armor which protects one from the new and scary experiences of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment