Saturday, December 8, 2012

let's be honest

I like to think that I am honest, mainly because I heard somewhere that good people and heroes are always honest. Quite often I find myself in a situation where I sense honesty will cause me stress(mainly somebody I respect may think less of me) Sometimes in those situations I will lie(usually by omission ) Then of course I will feel bad and lose respect for MYSELF . I also talk to myself a lot,luckily not enough to be put away,definitely enough so that we..I mean I never feel lonely anyway I ask myself did you lie? The answer of course is yes but then I will lose respect and feel worse about myself so sometimes I lie ... Of course then we have a real problem.  As some English guy said "...when first we practice to deceive...."

No comments:

Post a Comment