Thursday, September 5, 2013

I wish I had thought of this.

Last time I had the kids 6 wake up was pre-dawn. This week we got alarm clocks. That's right plural. Big Ben for Ben and some crazy ninja cuckoo for Soren.
  Ben set his for 5 so hw can watch tv.... Then it broke.
  So last night working till forever kids asleep by 10:30.
  6am horrible noise from kids room. Soren " Daddy, my alarum is broken, it wants me to get up in the middle of the night!"
 Daddy, "Bring it here. What time is it?" Looking for phone clock lovely assistant
    Soren brings clock.
 The damn thing says it is 6 am even thought it is pitch dark outside. It must be broken... Daddy finally finds phone... 6:02 am phone starts making noises.. "daddy and Soren #$%$&%^&(%*$
   Luckily the bus was 10 mintues late

1 comment: