Sunday, December 25, 2016

courage, kindness, softness, love and connection

Thinking back it seems to me that every time I have acted in violence, anger, fear, or coldness I have lost something of importance to me.
 It could be honor, integrity, or relationship.
 The last to time it has been relationships. The last time I lost a life
  No matter how much bullshit I shovel or good I do for the rest of my life there will be a hole in my sense of me...
  I advise all to reject fear and one-up-manship. Every time you vilify a whole group or even a person you tear a little hole in the fabric of society.
  Think clearly and with courage and honor and integrity before you say or do anything cruel or dismissive. You yours and all of us collectively lose when we do such things
 

No comments:

Post a Comment