Monday, October 28, 2013

A little fine whine goes a long way

10 days ago I bruised my sternum and have felt pretty tough about how I have handled the pain
  A few mornings with the morning hack did have me living in real fear of the next cough....
I have been sleeping very still, which has actually been helpful. Although if I forget I wake up very whiny and it takes w while to get back to sleep...
  The worst was the sneezing fit while driving....
   Anyway chatting with my client and he started reminiscing about heart surgery... Then yesterday listening to our group read of Othello with my foster parents . John is 2 weeks out from reconstructive back surgery...
  For a few hours my chest seemed to not hurt so much....
 Life is funny, for 12 days I have awoken in terror of a sneeze or cough. After a little while you start to think the pain will never go away.... This morning it just hurts when I cough... I picture a bunch of roughnecks in hard hats hauling away busted cartilage and ligaments and bringing in bunches of organic super glue with their hard hats,sexist remarks and beer for lunch... Anyway they seem awfully slow but something is happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment