Saturday, November 23, 2013

These are my good old days...

Went to work with my good friend today.
  We work hard then drive to a new spot and chat about any random thing that pops into our heads.
   A client brought us coffee.... The first thing that pops into my head is cat poop coffee.

My buddy was horrified at the thought. He had never heard of such a thing.
 As a pretty conservative fellow he decided that it had to be one of my people(liberals) who thought up such a crazy thing.
  After a few minutes of thought I realized that this is true. No self respecting conservative would consider such a radical change as that!
  I mean look at the thought process one would have to go though to get from coffee to cat poop to coffee again!
"Man I love coffee!" Hey look that tree cat is eating coffee beans!   Hmmm.... Wonder how those beans will taste after he poops them out?" "Hey Jim look at this cat poop!" "Looks delicious Bill, a little rinsing and i bet that coffee will be a lot sweeter than straight off the tree!"
  "Well let's get right on it dude!"
  The other guys "Man I love coffee!  Hey look that tree cat is eating my coffee beans!  Jim get the .22 the @#@#@%$ is stealing our coffee!"
   I have not laughed so hard as I did today in 20 years... and I was getting paid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment