Thursday, February 16, 2012

desperation

Murphy's first law "There is never enough time to do it right.
Of cours my version is always "If i can just sort of finish today. I came come back at some indeterminate time in the future and fix all the little parts that I do not have time to get right today. Of course what seems to happn is whatever the project is stays half **sed for the rest of it's shelf life
 Ah well if something is worth doing it is worth doing half *ssed( I like the one * better but I don't haave timee too prooof red tonit. thres alwsy tommmroo
I have a problem with Murphy. He is always chattering in my ear and distracting me. If only he would shut up and let me think there would be enough time to do the things I want to do.
  Seriously. Even with this Blog all I can think about is how to post quickly so it does not get lost or something. Fear of not getting it done is my bugaboo speaking of which I GOTTA Go

No comments:

Post a Comment