Monday, May 27, 2013

21 days

Of course I did not even bother to google the research behind the idea that doing an activity three weeks straight creates a habit. I just unconsciously( later consciously) decided to do it.
 Later it became run at least 5k. It seemed pretty easy till a mean rock attacked my left foot.
  Steve and Alessandra encouraged me to treat running like yoga . I did a lifetime supply in six weeks in 1985...
  Of course this got me thinking about motivation. I remember years ago telling a friend that I did not like to do dishes or housework because the dishes and house just get dirty again. She thought that using that logic one needn't bathe either... I like bathing, don't like housework so one seems a waste of time and the other seems necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment