Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Day

Crazy dreams about cats. I think I am sleeping in. After what seems several hours of restful morning sleep I finally get up and wander into the kitchen and check the clock on the coffee maker,8:54? nope! 5:54 hmm that is odd. Now what do I do? Start the coffee and think about going back to bed. Bummer somebody left a pile of clean clothes on the bed. After a while I decide I might as well get my daily run over with.
  I try a new route up what I thought was a driveway but is a road.
I pass a couple walking their dogs.(Very calm dogs,very unusual) turn left and head up a rather steep hill and a Gelandewagen on the side of the road. There is no room in the driveway because of the porsche suv ...  around the bend and down the hill I am worrying about tie to get home because I have appointments .
About then I see the couple coming the other way and figure I am on a circle whew!

1 comment:

  1. I was halfway expecting this to turn into a dream sequence.

    Life is but a dream

    (or to put it in more stentorian tones:
    Propel propel propel your craft
    Gently down liquid solution
    Ecstatically ecstatically ecstatically ecstatically
    Existence is but an illusion)

    ReplyDelete