Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sticktoitiveness

A girl I knew in high school( well I did not really no her because I had a policy of not talking another story) anyway the point is that she is currently finishing much complicated long-lasting post graduate education . Another friend of mine is finishing pre-law and going to law school in Oklahoma. One my my riding students is finishing his second semester of law school...
   I am awed and impressed. I dropped out of college when I found out they wanted my to actually study and read all kinds of how shall I put it... boring stuff.  A few years after that I had a lot of people telling me I should be a professional masseur. That sounded great in a lot of ways so I looked into it. \

2 years of study and $4500 before I can start practice?!?!? So I started my horse-training business.

A long winded way of saying I admire you guys sticktoitiveness! go you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment