Saturday, May 18, 2013

Caution?

I have had this theory that I should save ideas for later. One for when I run out of ideas. This now seems ridiculous because my main problems seem to be A) forgetting great ideas before they get to paper,er... screen? Cloud? As Hillary Clinton(I swear it should be one L) said, "Whatever!" Anyway I think I can stop worrying about running out of things to say as that has not been a problem since high school...
 The other is that people may not want to read too many posts. I don't actually know what that is about. I guess if the writing is boring it won't get read and if it is interesting it will get read? A conundrum wrapped in an enigma? I guess I will put that in Steve's pretend not to be afraid box. It is true that I went back and looked at some old posts and they were not as bad as I remembered....

No comments:

Post a Comment